3

Back to acrylics soon



So I've tried and tried, but growing my nails naturally it's not working. I've never had natural nails. I sure want to, that's not the problem. I did everything and taken good care of my nails. So next week I'm going on a holiday (yesss) and the week after our holiday I will back with my acrylics. So I've got a week to think about a brand new design with glitters, cos this has been requested so many times on youtube.

Enjoy your summer my sweet visitors. Until next time! xxx Loyoya

3 reacties:

Supersparklekitty said...

I have had the same problem with growing my own nails,all of my life. Even if they are covered with polish,I have a habit of picking them off.I go to the manicurist every two weeks to have my acrylics filled. I love them, but I would also love it if I could learn to do them myself.

Unknown said...

I'm your new follower. Really like your blog! Maybe you could check out mine sometime: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

VanessaNails said...

Hello very nice blog
If you should pass by my blog:

blog: http://brillidilucenailart.blogspot.com/

I hope I can come and visit. kiss

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nails 4 stars

The "Urban Elements" theme by: Press75.com

Blogger templates Intro Blogger