3

Ruby Pumps China Glaze



This is my new favorite red color, Ruby Pumps of China Glaze. Absolutely amazing. It has some red glitters also, so it's so sparkle. I really love the polishes of China Glaze. They dry pretty fast and don't chip to soon.



Dit is mijn nieuwe rode favo kleur, Ruby Pumps van China Glaze. Echt geweldig. Het heeft ook rode glitters en glittert echt zo mooi. Ik ben echt helemaal weg van de lakjes van China Glaze. De lak droogt snel en schilfert niet snel.



I'm still practicing with cleaning out my cuticles after painting my nails. But i'm getting there.

Ik ben nog steeds aan het oefenen met het schoonmaken van mijn nagelriemen na het lakken, maar het gaat steeds beter.



Ruby Pumps China Glaze in the sun. It was still morning when I was taking pictures, so the sun was starting to get through, so the sun was not as bright as in the afternoon. But you can see what I mean. Right? They sparkle :)

Ruby Pumps China Glaze in de zon. Het was nog ochtend toen ik aan het foto schieten was, dus de zon was net aan het opkomen. Het was dus geen stralende zon, maar je kan zien wat ik bedoel. Ze schitteren van het glitteren :)

3 reacties:

Tierney said...

I have this but I've never used it on my own nails. So far only my mom has used it. She wants to steal it from me. Now I'm tempted to put this on today, it's gorgeous.

Marielle said...

Wauw, chique kleur!

rachel said...

het staat bij jou mooi maar denk dat het bij die kinderjatjes van mij niet staat:( hij glimt wel super mooi zeg !!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Nails 4 stars

The "Urban Elements" theme by: Press75.com

Blogger templates Intro Blogger